jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2016

Proceso creativo del libro "I WISH I WERE YOU". "From The Adventures of Lucas & The Magic Stick". JAMAICA. Creative process of the book "I WISH I WERE YOU". "From The Adventures of Lucas & The Magic Stick". JAMAICA





Subo un nuevo post sobre el proceso creativo, esta vez es de un libro muy especial llamado "I wish I were you". From The Adventures of Lucas & The Magic Stick, escrito por Rowena Gail Coe. 

Es una historia muy divertida que estoy segura de que gustará a toda la familia. De momento sólo está disponible en inglés. 

I have uploaded a new post on the creative process. This time is about a very special book called "I wish I were you." From The Adventures of Lucas & The Magic Stick, written by Rowena Gail Coe. 

It's a very funny story I'm sure it will please the entire family. At the moment it is only available in English. 


DOCUMENTACIÓN REAL (FOTOS DE ANIMALES Y JUNGLA JAMAICANA)

REAL DOCUMENTATION (PHOTOS FROM THE ANIMALS AND THE  JAMAICAN JUNGLE)












Os muestro fotos que tomé de google para saber bien como son los animales y poder dibujarlos a mi estilo, además necesitaba también saber qué tipo de plantas y colores tiene la jungla Jamaicana. Los colores y los paisajes son preciosos y al instante me inspiraron y enamoraron.

I show some photos I took from google, to know how well the animals look like, and to be able to draw them with my style, and also needed to know what kind of plants and colors has the Jamaican’s jungle. The colors and the landscapes are beautiful, and instantly inspired me and love them.




CREACIÓN DE PERSONAJES

CREATION OF CHARACTERS





Después creo los personajes a mi estilo, como siempre digo, adoro a los animales y me divierto muchísimo dibujando animales nuevos.

Then I create the characters with my style, as I always say, I love animals and I do enjoy a lot drawing new animals.




BOCETOS A LÁPIZ

PENCIL’S SKETCHES





Aquí os muestro algunos bocetos a mano de ilustraciones del libro.

Here I show some sketches from the book’s illustrations done by hand.




BOCETOS E ILUSTRACIONES DEFINITIVAS

SKETCHES AND FINAL ARTWORK







Estos son algunos de los bocetos junto con la ilustración terminada, la técnica que he utilizado es una técnica mixta de acuarela y lápiz de color, sobre papel de alto gramaje.

These are some of the sketches together with the finished illustration. The technique I've used is a mixed technique of watercolor and colored pencil.



FOTO DEL PROCESO DE COLOREADO

PHOTO OF THE COLORING PROCESS







 Aquí van tres fotos del coloreado de la portada para que veáis más o menos el tamaño que tiene la ilustración real.

Here's three photo of colored cover, so you can see more or less, the size of the actual illustration.



ILUSTRACIONES DEFINITIVAS CON TEXTO

FINAL ARTWORK WITH TEXT





Y así queda ya una vez incorporado el texto, os muestro un par de páginas y la portada del libro.

And that is how it looks by adding the text. I show a couple of pages and the book cover.






Espero que os haya gustado el proceso creativo de este maravilloso libro, escrito en un lenguaje sencillo y divertido para que tanto padres e hijos puedan disfrutar de un momento bello leyéndolo y mirando sus ilustraciones.

I hope you enjoyed the creative process of this wonderful book, written in a simple and funny language, so both, parents and childrens, can enjoy a beautiful time reading and reading and looking at the illustrations.




El link para comprar este precioso libro es el siguiente:

https://www.amazon.com/Wish-Were-You-Adventures-Lucas/dp/1537081187/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474558522&sr=8-1&keywords=i+wish+i+were+you


The link to buy this beautiful book is:

https://www.amazon.com/Wish-Were-You-Adventures-Lucas/dp/1537081187/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474558522&sr=8-1&keywords=i+wish+i+were+you